• Random
  • Best mother's day quotes

    Mother's day quotes /HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

    Mother’s Day falls on Sunday! May 10 this year, and if you can’t seem to find the right words to express your love, we’ve got you covered. She's on duty the other 364 days a year, so when that special Sunday rolls around, give Mom her due respect with not only the best quotes and prettiest photo , but with the sweetest Mother's Day quotes that show just how much you care and respect




    ▪︎Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.

    ▪︎ I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.

    ▪︎Motherhood is... difficult and... rewarding.
    ▪︎It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful?

    ▪︎For when a child is born the mother also is born again.

    ▪︎ The love of a mother is the veil of a softer light between the heart and the heavenly Father Who's a boy gonna talk to if not his mother?

    ▪︎When my mother had to get dinner for 8 she'd just make enough for 16 and only serve half.

    ▪︎ God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.

    ▪︎Children are the anchors that hold a mother to life.

    ▪︎ I was always at peace because of the way my mom treated me.

    in this modern days, we don’t always stay close to home. A little gesture like a note from you on Mother’s Day
     will remind her that you still think of her, despite the distance. Facetime is great, but a handwritten note will really bring you close across the miles.

    ▪︎ My dear Mama, you are definitely the hen who hatched a famous duck.

    ▪︎ A mother's arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.

    ▪︎Life began with waking up and loving my mother's face.

    ▪︎ With what price we pay for the glory of motherhood.


    ▪︎ My mother is a walking miracle.
    All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.

    ▪︎Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.

    ▪︎There is nothing in the world of art like the songs mother used to sing.

    ▪︎The babe at first feeds upon the mother's bosom, but it is always on her heart.
    Roses, Heart, Mother'S Day, Flowers

    Thank you so much guys. For your visit! This is the best way to keep your mom happy with our  quotes..lots of love from Naksh.and happy mothers day!


    Previous
    Next Post »